Please pay attention to the specific guidelines for senior pictures. If a picture comes in that does not meet the right specifications, we will have to return it and ask for a new one in exchange. If that happens, students will have 5 school days to submit a new photo.
Senior Pictures are due on Monday, OCTOBER 2 by 3:30 p.m. The Yearbook staff will be available to help seniors check their photos and make sure everything has been submitted correctly. Students who have a photo that does not meet the requirements will be contacted and asked to resubmit.
How to Submit Photos:
ALL senior portraits will be submitted online unless you worked with a preferred photographer who will be submitting your picture for you. Follow these steps to submit your picture:
- Make sure you have a digital copy of the picture you want to submit
- Save the photo in the following format: Last name_First name.jpg (This ensures that we have you in the right section and we can locate it easier)
- Go to https://images.jostens.com/408503610
- Browse to select your senior picture and click on “Select My Image”
- Enter the information about your image so we can contact you if necessary
- Click “Upload Chosen Image”
- You’re done! Names of students how pictures were submitted will be posted outside of Activities on Oct. 9. Students who need to resubmit will be contacted personally.
Again, make sure you pay attention to the guidelines for what you can wear and the poses you can use. If you are unsure about sizing the photo, just make sure it is a vertical photo and at least 5 inches (height) by 3 inches (width). The yearbook staff will take care of making sure you fill the frame properly.
If you have any questions, please direct them to email@example.com.